Kiki's Cravings -The Only Olive Oil Brownie Recipe You Need To Know
Let’s say It’s Sunday morning, or it’s a relaxing evening on your couch while you are craving some brownies. Well, what are you going to do? Eat the brownies and then be super guilty for all these grams of carbs and fat you gain, or don’t eat them at all?
I’m a girl who loves food and especially tasty treats made of chocolate but I can’t imagine my life without my Jacquemus dresses and my Zimmerman bikinis so I need to balance my weight! Don’t take this wrong, I’m not skinny. I’m a plus-size girl and I love my body, but I really want to control my weight. So, all the delicious brownies were most times forbidden until I discovered this olive oil brownies recipe!
This recipe is for delicious chocolate brownies with olive oil instead of classic brownies with butter! It still has some calories, but they are much less than the original brownie recipe! It’s the perfect sweet snack for those craving days! Don’t overdo it, of course, they are made of olive oil but that doesn’t make them innocent. One to two times per week is perfect to treat yourself with this chocolate miracle and still fit in your Zimmerman dresses!
Now ladies and gentlemen, grab your notebook and start writing my olive oil brownies recipe.
‘’FOR AN EVEN LIGHTER BROWNIE ‘’
You can always put some sweetener instead of sugar for even ‘’lighter’’ brownies. The amount of the sweetener depends on the kind. Usually, on the packaging, it writes the sugar ratio. For example, the sweetener I use has a 2:1 ratio of sugar, two spoons of sugars are equal with 1 spoon of the sweetener.
300 gr of 50-55%( cocoa) chocolate
80 gr extra virgin olive oil
200 gr sugar ( or your sweetener in the right ratio)
120 gr flour for all-purpose
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare your baking pan with baking paper. Μelt the chocolate in benmari. Then add the olive oil to the melted chocolate. Take the mixture off the heat.
- Whisk the sugar and the eggs in the mixer for at least 10 minutes.
- Then whisk gently the eggs- sugar mixture with the chocolate -olive oil mixture using a Mariz.
- Slowly whisk in flower until it smooths
- Pour batter into your pan and then add the brownie mixture to it.
- Bake for 20 mins. And then enjoy your creation!
So you will have the brownies and still look amazing in this damn sexy dress!